As writers, one would think this would be easy, right up our alley, so-to-speak. But, the fact is, writing a query letter is a very specific and formal process, one that can leave many writers frustrated and unsure.
I’ve worked with many talented writers who have been tripped-up by or struggled with the process of writing query letters, myself included! We’ve all been there.
The good news is that query letter writing is a process and processes can be learned.
In my Query Letters that Work Mini-Course, you will find all the necessary components for writing effective, attention grabbing query letters that will put you one step closer to securing the writing job of your choice. Enjoy!
- The purpose of the query letter
- Key Components of Query Letters that Work Part One and Part Two
- Key Traits and Characteristics of Winning Query Letters
- What to Do if You’ve Never Been Published and Don’t Have Any Writing Credentials
- Query Letters, Important Tips and Warnings
Let me know how it helps!