- Every Writer writing tools, website building, and even ways to overcome writer’s block. He even shares tips on starting a literary magazine. Offers poetry and writing contests, too.
- Live Write Thrive Helps writers get their manuscripts ready for publication.
- Journalist’s Resource a great place to find reliable research as well as inspiration for your next freelance article.
- Psychwriter explores the junction of psychology and writing, specifically as it pertains to character development and reader engagement. Learn the art of making your characters and story believable.
- Indie Writers a helpful resource for freelance writers, indie publishers and bloggers; it features a job board, community forums and podcast episodes.
- Be a Freelance Blogger tailored to your specific situation, Be a Freelance Blogger is a completely free resource that connects you with like-minded bloggers
- The team at Boost Blog Traffic publish dynamic, in-depth content that will help aspiring — or even expert — writers get more eyes on their work.
- It Starts With If you’re looking to successfully mesh your multiple passions, better communicate your story and connect with your readers, this is a good blog to check out.
- Sterling Editing comprised of experienced writers, editors and literary agents striving to help writers create their best work. They share regular about interesting publishing trends, editing tips and other writing advice from around the web.
- Writers in Charge shares resources to help you take control of your income, make more money and successfully navigate the freelance world.
Have experience with one of the sites listed? I’d love to hear from you! Share your feedback in the comments below.
Thanks & Happy Writing!